New ZealandReliance has looked after us really well , and most because of your good service and products quality.
LebanonYou did show a full professional way of doing business industrial deal. Im very happy that i have the opportunity to cooperate with u and ur company.
MexicoQuick response,good price, excellent delivery date and service, of course, the best quality.
Fin 36ES Carbon Steel SA106B Longitudinal Finned Tubes , 19mm Height
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||Longitudinal Tube|
|Minimum Order Quantity||N/A|
|Packaging Details||Steel frame case sealed by plywood with each tube end capped.|
|Delivery Time||As per order and clients' requirement|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||Daily production capacity up to 500 Meters.|
|Company Tube||Manufacturer,Importer & Exporter||Fin Tube Types||Longitudinal Tube|
|Fins Type||Plain Strips,U Shaped Strips,Twist||Origin||China|
Longitudinal Finned pipe,
longitudinal finned tube
SA106B Longitudinal Tube , Fin 36ES carbon steel , 19mm fin height , 0.889mm fin thickness
Materials of tubes: Carbon Steel(A106/A179/A192/A210)
Stainless Steel(TP304/TP304L ,TP316/TP316L)
Alloy Steel (T11/T22)
Fins Materials: Carbon Steel,
Stainless Steel(TP304/TP304L,TP316/TP316L, TP409/TP410)
Bare tube size: OD 19.05mm-OD60mm
Fin number: 2/ 4/ 8/ 16/ 18/ 32/ 36 piece per row
Number of fins: 16/20/24/32/40
The longitudinal I/L or U shape fins are welded onto the core plain tubes by resistance welding or welding with filler matal (Spot welded).
1. U bends tubes with longitudinal fins and fintube coils are avaiable for requesting.
2. Longitudinal fins types: one-piece shape, standard U bent shape, cut & twist, perforated type etc…
3. The fin channels are welded to the tubes in opposite pairs. Fin height, number of fins and fin thickness can be specified.
4. Fins can be applied to either OD tube or NB pipe.
The longitudinal finned tubes are wildely used in following fields.
1. Chemical- ,petrochemical-,oil-, and power indudtry
2. Heat exchanges
3. Fired heaters
4. Gas coolers and heaters
5. Tank heaters.
1. Longer working life than others ordinary welding helical fin tubes.
2. Much safer and energy saving.
3. Increase the heat transfer rates for viscous liquids.
4. Perforated fin type used whenever drainage of liquid from fin channels become a problem.
5. Longitudinal fin tubes are widely used in horizontal heat exchangers.