New ZealandReliance has looked after us really well , and most because of your good service and products quality.
LebanonYou did show a full professional way of doing business industrial deal. Im very happy that i have the opportunity to cooperate with u and ur company.
MexicoQuick response,good price, excellent delivery date and service, of course, the best quality.
Embedded Square Fin Tube Longitudinal Spiral Aluminium Copper
|Place of Origin||China.Imported materials are available.|
|Model Number||H FIN|
|Minimum Order Quantity||N/A|
|Packaging Details||(1) Waterproof steel frame bundle with each end capped; (2) Steel frame case sealed by plywoods with each end capped.|
|Delivery Time||Ex-work within 5 weeks after order.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||Daily capacity up to 3,000 Meters|
|Company Type||Manufacturer||Fin Tube Type||H Fin Or HH Fin|
|Fins Shape||Square Or Rectangular||Origina||China|
|Application||Heater Parts||Type||Heating Tube|
Longitudinal Spiral Square Fin Tube,
Embedded Square Fin Tube,
Aluminium Copper Square Fin Tube
Extruded Embedded Type Longitudinal Spiral Square Heat Exchanger Coil Aluminium Copper Fin Tube
H-economizer two rectangular fin, similar to a square, its edge length for the fluorescent tubes of 2-fold, an expansion of the heating surface. H-economizer flash resistance welding processes used, the welding seam after the high rate of fusion, weld tensile strength, and has good thermal conductivity. H-economizer can also manufacture dual tube "double H" type fin tubes, its rigid structure, and can be applied to a longer tube row occasion.
The advantage of the square fin tube:
- Increase tube outside surface and improve heat transfer efficiency.
- Reduce the number of tubes arranged for the heat exchanger equipments than bare tube.
- Reduce the flue gas velocity and reduce the wear rate and prolong the life-span for the equipment
- H type fins have the best soot blowing effect due to the formation of straight passages on both sides
- Can offer larger surface area than spiral finned tubes
Tube ends are cut with free burrs, internally dried and air-blown clean, externally coated with varnish Jinbes has two production lines for the H type finned tube and HH type finned tube. We also have three sets of cutting machines to cut the finned tubes into different length according to customers’ requirements. If you have any futher design requirements, welcome send us your technical drawings, we can provide our solution for your reference and will try our best to support you.
Popular ASTM Materials
Core Tube Material
Any metallic materials, as carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, cooper-nickel alloys, aluminum bronze, nickel alloys etc.
1. Carbon Steel: A179, A192,SA210 GrA1/C,A106 Gr B
2. Stainless Steel: TP304/304L,TP316/TP316L/316Ti,A789 S31803/S2205 etc..
4. Titanium: B338 Gr 2
1. Aluminum(Alu.1100, Alu1060, Alu6063)
Square or Rectangular H Fins are welded on a steel base tube. We call it H Fin Type Tubing.
Approved drawing and the delivery conditions (TDC) of clients.
Tube swaging, elbows, bends(90° / 180° or as per client's design).
The Square or Rectangualr H Finned Tube quality is assured by hydrostatic or pneumatic tests, eddy current tests and tensile tests in order to verify the mechanical bonding between inner tubes and outer fins.
Outside-Red oxide zinc phosphate primer and inside volatile corrosion inhibitor (VCI) in water soluble tablet form.
Delivery Condition: Tube ends are square cut, free burrs, internally dried and air blown clean, externally coated with varnish at both ends of Square or Rectangualr Fin Tube.
- Economizers ,
- Heat exchangers
- Marine boilers
|Items||General Materials||Popular ASTM /ASME Materials|
|Core Tube Material||
1. Carbon Steel: A106 / A179 /A192 / A210 etc...
1. Carbon Steel
- We have more than 10,000 square meters workshop, including 6 H-FIN TYPE finning machines, daily extrusion capacity up to 20 tons.
- The Square or Rectangular Fins H-Finned Tubes are the preferred tube choice for high pressure boilers.
- Fins can be manufactured by stamping process in almost any shape and size.
- In-line fin and tube spacing allows for cleaning with excellent choice in sooting or fouling atmospheres.
- Fin height and spacing are limited only by heat transfer considerations.
- Fins and tubing can be similar or dissimilar metals.