New ZealandReliance has looked after us really well , and most because of your good service and products quality.
LebanonYou did show a full professional way of doing business industrial deal. Im very happy that i have the opportunity to cooperate with u and ur company.
MexicoQuick response,good price, excellent delivery date and service, of course, the best quality.
SMLS Carbon Steel Corrugated Slot Heat Exchanger Low Fin Tube A106 / A179 / A192 / A210
|Place of Origin||China.Imported materials are available|
|Minimum Order Quantity||N/A|
|Packaging Details||(1) All integral low fin tubes are packed in hexagonal bundles. (2) Steel frame case sealed by plywoods; 3: Solid fumigated seaworthy wooden box.|
|Delivery Time||Ex-work with 5 weeks after order.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||Daily capacity up to 5,000 Meters|
|Company Type||Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter||Fin Tube Type||Low Fin Tubes|
|Fins Type||Integral, N Type||Origin||China|
|Nearest Port||Shanghai Port, China||Acceptance Ceritia||WOLVERINE, HPT, GEWA-K & GEWA-KS|
low Finned tube,
low finned tubes
A106 / A179 / A192 / A210 , SMLS Carbon Steel Corrugated Slot Heat Exchangers Tube
|General Low Fin Tubes Production Capacity||Specifications of Low Fin Tubes|
Finning Facility: 10 finning machines;
Daily capacity up to 3000 meters;
|Tube OD: 12.7 mm~25.4mm|
Tube Length: 18 meters max.
Fin Height: 1.2 mm ~2.77mm
Fin Thickness: appr. 0.3mm
Fin Pitch: 30 FPI /28 FPI/ 26 FPI/ 36 FPI /43 FPI
Manufacturing process: The fins are rolled out of outer wall of the plain tubes by a pass roller. Tubes and fins are in same piece tube.
ASTM A106 / 106M : Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service
ASTM A179 / A179M : Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes
ASTM A192 / A192M : Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service
ASTM A210 / A210M : Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes
Delivery Range of Low Fin Tubes
We can provide the integral low fin tubes with un-finned section gaps( 5mm Min.) in the middle of core tube OR bent with designed Bend Radius.
The integral low fin tube quality is assured by hydrostatic or pneumatic tests, eddy current tests & MARCO tests in order to verify design specifications.
WOLVERINE / HPT / GEWA-K & GEWA-KS
Tube ends are square cut, free burrs, internally dried and air blown clean, externally coated with varnish.
The desiccants are put into the each package for continental transportation.
The Integral Low Finned Tubes find the preference in the following industrial sectors:
- Heating systems
- Ventilation systems
- Refrigeration and climate control systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive manufacturing
- Chemicals and pertrochemical and power plant technology
Tube and fins consist of same tube and materials as carbon steel , low-alloy steels , stainless steel , brass , copper , cooper-nickel alloys , aluminum bronze , nickel alloys , titanium etc...
Plain tube (mm)
Finned section dimensions (mm)
D------Outside diameter of plain end section
Please email us for more information.
- We have more than 10,000 square meters workshop, including 10 finning machines, daily extrusion capacity up to 3,000 meters.
- The finning machines of Integral Low Fin Tubes are designed and assembled by ourselves and we can offer you finning machines and all accessories etc...
- The Integral Low Fins are rolled out of the tube surface to increase the tubes external surface area, without affecting any others dimension.
- Low Fins are very useful for tight condensers and exhibits high efficiency of heat transfer.
- Economical solutions of heat exchange problems of media with different heat conduction abilities or different current conditions.
- High chemical-, thermal- and mechanical resistance, suitable for rough operation conditions.