New ZealandReliance has looked after us really well , and most because of your good service and products quality.
LebanonYou did show a full professional way of doing business industrial deal. Im very happy that i have the opportunity to cooperate with u and ur company.
MexicoQuick response,good price, excellent delivery date and service, of course, the best quality.
Extruded High Fins Tubes Machine with raw materials CS / SS / AS / Copper / Alu / Titanium Tubes
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||N/A|
|Packaging Details||Solid fumigated wooden box loaded into 20' GP|
|Delivery Time||Ex-work within 3 weeks on receipt of order.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability||As per your purchasing requests.|
|Company Type||Manufacturer & Exporter||Fin Tube Type||DR-Extruded Or Low Fin Tubes|
|Fins Type||Solid,Serrated & Low Fins||Nearest Port||Shanghai Port,China|
|Origin||China||Recent Buyer||From Malaysia In Feb. 2015|
Extruded Finned Tube,
Extruded High Fins Tubes Machine with raw materials CS / SS / AS / Copper / Alu / Titanium
PS: This is the finning machine that can produce extruded high fin tubes and low fin tubes.
Extruded Fin Tube Machine;
Low Fin Tube Machine
|Brand/Mode No||Reliance/ Mode No:1118|
1. Seamless steel tubes(CS,SS,AS)
2. Welded steel tubes(CS,SS)
5. Aluminum alloy
1. Alu.1060-F, Alu. 1060-H14, Alu. 1100
General Description of Extruded finning machine.
1. Extrusion machine mode No: Reliance-1118(Our internal design No.)
2. Extrusion equipment power output: 380V/50HZ (Chinese Standard).
3. The motors of export extrusion finning machine are supplied upon clients’ requests.
One complete set of Extruded Finning Machine consisting following:
1. Finning head
2. Cooling systems for finning head
3. Finning input racks
4. Finning output racks
5. Extrusion tooling disks(knives) in groups
6. Technical know-how(Operation Manual in English)
Service After Sales
1. Technical support
2. Operation training at your site or in Reliance's Plant or both
3. Information on maximun production criteria
4. Reference charts
5. Specifications for tube and fin stock